1.What is your opinion about college ranking?
2. What is the standard of college ranking?
3. Does this university ranking mean much?
4. Do you like your university? Why or why not?
5. Do you like your high school? Why?
6.What is the role of vocational schools in the society
7. Should we have key high schools and non-key high schools?
8. Do you think every student need to go to university?
1. Do you have many courses in your university?
2. What are the ways to achieve good academic performance?
3. Do you think academic excellence will guarantee success in future life?
4. Do you satisfy your academic performance now?
5. What are your ways to improve your study?
6. Can you give some examples of being helped by othersin academic work?
1. How do you prepare for this examination?
2. How to review examination?
3. Do you think examination is the best way for students?
4. Have you ever had another examination like this before?
5. Are you nervous before taking an exam?
6. What do you do before taking an exam?
1. Is it necessary for small kids to learn foreign languages?
2. What are the benefits of learning foreign languages?
3. Which one do you think is more important:mother tongue or foreign language?
4. Should efforts be made to preserve local dialects?
5. Do you think it's difficult to learn a foreign language?
6. How do you learn English?
7. Are you nervous before taking an exam?
8. What do you do before taking an exam?
1. Do you think university student should get part-timejobs?
2. Can you describe the importance of helping each other in daily life？
College ranking（大学排名）：misleading/ directory(误导的/指导）; subjective/objective（主观的/客观的）; help/not help prospective students in choosing the right college（帮/没帮选择合适大学）;serve/not serve as a comparison tool for the students and parents（成为/没成为学生家长比较工具）;helpful for students when they are hunting for the particular benefits from the colleges they are considering（帮助学生在择校时所考虑到的好处）;take several rankings that seek to capture all qualities of the school（用排名寻找学校信息）
Higher education reform(高校改革)：illness of administrative power prevailing in the academic arena（学术界行政力量过剩）；It is not enough to expand enrollment and increase hardware（扩招，加强硬件还不够）；The key point should be building an open culture on campus （建立更加开放的校园文化）.
History of the college（校史）：over … years of success; Our people, our purpose and our goals are all driven by a set of values which underpin everything we do; Every year, students achieve excellent results which enable them to realize their dreams of a place at the best universities in China.
Make teaching attractive（师资力量）：provide you a supportive climate and a culture of belonging where you are respected and affirmed（给你支持，让你有认同感，受尊重感，被肯定感）. In addition to our academic programs, the school includes an alliance of nationally prominent centers, institutes, and affiliated research and out reach units working to fulfill our mission （专业项目之外，还有各种途径来辅助工作）.
Education spending（教育支出）：tuition fee policies; applicants who scored well on entrance exams didn't have to pay tuition.
Online education(线上教育); college degree（大学文凭）; meaning of academic achievement（专业成绩）；job hunting (找工作)；奖学金（scholarship）.
Nowadays the only way to get a high-paying job is by having a degree and good academic achievements/ foreign languages since most employers believe that those with university degrees and good grades / foreign languages make the best employees because of their general and particular learned skills. In a constantly changing world people need a solid education to be able to face the growing professional demands.
Another important reason why to pursue a university career and excellent academic performance is the personal growth and development. A person who is constantly required to think, experiment, learn and ask himself/herself questions, is a person that grows faster and in a more solid way than someone who didn´t go through the same process. （另一个重要的追求大学生涯和优秀的学术表现的原因是个人的成长和发展。一个人不断地被要求去思考、实验、学习和问自己问题，比没有经历相同的过程的人生长更快、更坚实。）
It turns out, maybe not surprisingly, that students like getting the best and various content from the best universities for free.
Open the door to a world of opportunity
Help some places where education is just not readily accessible;
Help many more people who want and deserve a high quality education.
Help many more physically challenged people whose schools might not be within reach. 帮助更多身体不方便的人，他们可能无法到达学校。
People could present the online course certificate to aprospective employer and get a better job. 人们可以向未来的雇主出示在线课程证书，并得到一份更好的工作。
Common sources of roommate conflict include differences in lifestyle,
culture, habits, preferences, values, and activities.
Communication Is the Key to Having a Good Dorm mate Relationship
It is wise to take some time to talk to each other and let your roommates know what is important to you.
By doing small favours, clearing up misunderstandings, and treating them with respect,youwill create an environment where it is easy for your roommate to do the same.
Tuition loans/Borrowing and interestexpense学费贷校园贷
The funds should be used for education-related expenses and not wasted on unnecessary items, such as alcohol or video games.
Learn how to calculate forecasted long-term debt and its effect on personal life.
以上就是小编整理的关于教育类相关的话题，之后还会有其他类的话题整理，各位小伙伴一定要及时关注。like many for are 室友